Recipe Courtesy of Carlin’s Restaurant
4 Cups of Chickpeas
1 Red Bell Pepper
1 TBS fresh chopped thyme
1 TBS Tahini
10 Cloves of Garlic
2 Cups of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
2 Tsp Smoked Paprika
1 Tsp Cajun
Salt & Pepper to taste
1 medium lemon juiced
1. In a sauté pan put garlic and Extra Virgin Olive Oil in the oven on 325°until garlic is golden brown.
2. Char whole red pepper on grill or stove range rotating the pepper until the skin loosens.
3. Let cool in a bowl tightly covered with plastic wrap.
4. Once cooled, de skin and blend with chickpeas, thyme, tahini and seasonings.
5. Once oil is finished, add half of garlic cloves to hummus and slowly add roasted garlic oil until desired thickness.
Carlin’s does not specialize in vegan, vegetarian, or gluten sensitivity foods. We will always try to accommodate our guests the best we can, but we do process various meats and fish, shellfish, eggs, nuts, and gluten in our kitchen. Before you place your order, please inform your server if anyone in your party has a food sensitivity or allergy. Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish, or eggs may increase your risk of a foodborne illness.